We have taken our jersey hijab game to the next level with our new Bamboo Jersey Hijabs! Featuring silky soft fabric made of rayon produced from bamboo fibers and stretchy spandex, these hijabs are not only easier on the environment but also ethically made by our sewing partners right here in North Carolina.
Scientifically tested to prevent the growth of bacteria, these hijabs can be worn longer and still maintain their newly washed freshness making these perfect for active and daily wear. So whether you are an athlete, boss lady, mom, or simply looking for hijabs that are easy to wear and look great - these American made hijabs are for you!
- Eco- Friendly
- Produced from sustainable bamboo
- Fabric keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Inhibits growth of funky bacteria allowing for longer fresher wear
- 4 way stretch
- Allows for comfortable all day wear
- Ethically Made
- Stitched with love in North Carolina, USA!
- Fabric Content: 88% Bamboo Rayon 12% Spandex
- Care: Wash gentle with like colors. Hang dry.
- Dimensions: 70 inches long, 26 inches wide